Understanding Pregnancy Options
Pregnancy means you have decisions to make about your health and your future. Thinking through options like abortion, adoption, or parenting can be overwhelming. While a decision is yours, we want you to have the information and support you need to feel confident about your future. Metro Women’s Care is here listen, discuss your options, and give you help for your next steps.
Considering abortion? Abortion is a medical procedure so make sure you understand fully the types of procedures and risks of abortion. You deserve to know all the facts before you make one of the most important decisions of your life. Talk to our medical team and support staff today.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
You’re not alone. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Am I really pregnant?
- Is my pregnancy viable? Am I at risk for natural miscarriage?
- How far along in pregnancy am I?
You may also want to know:
- What is the difference between a chemical or surgical abortion?
- What are my rights with abortion providers?
- Do I have to get consent from a parent to have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term physical or emotional risks to consider?
We can help you understand your options, discuss your health, and explain abortion procedures and risks.
The thought of becoming a parent may seem impossible. We’ve talked to thousands of clients who have concerns like these:
- My partner doesn’t want the baby but I do
- I can’t tell my family
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance
- I can’t afford a child
We can answer your questions, identify support in your relationships and community, and talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
You have lots of options with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an adoption agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are many things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability
You have the option of knowing your child and being a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
Call for your appointment. We’re here to serve you.
Our services are not intended to be a substitute for licensed professional counseling, or for either routine or emergency medical or prenatal care. Individuals who believe they are experiencing a medical emergency should call 9-1-1 and seek care from the nearest emergency room.