If you are pregnant you have three choices to consider: Abortion, Adoption and Parenting. Only you can decide what is best for you. But, you are not alone. We are here to help. Our team members are available to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
If you’re considering having an abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type of abortion will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts and have your questions answered. We can offer you a free ultrasound to find out how far along you are.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
You’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Am I really pregnant?
- Is my pregnancy viable? Am I at risk for natural miscarriage? Or, do I have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along in pregnancy am I?
You may also want to know:
- What is the difference between a chemical or surgical abortion?
- What are my rights with abortion providers?
- Do I have to get consent from a parent to have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term physical or emotional risks to consider?
Click here for your Abortion Health and Safety Checklist. We can help you understand your options, discuss your health, and explain abortion procedures and risks.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to thousands of clients who have concerns like these:
- My partner doesn’t want the baby but I do
- I can’t tell my family
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance
- I can’t afford a child
- I’m too young
We can answer your questions, identify support in your relationships and community, and talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an adoption agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are many things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability
In today’s adoptions, you have the option of knowing your child and being a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand your options with adoption.
Call for your appointment. We’re here to serve you.